Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day has been healthy

Well, I ordered the dress pictured below and some new yellow box flip flops. I also ordered some Bermuda shorts and a blue dolman sleeved shirt to have  new for my beach trip. I'm getting very excited about my beach trip that begins on June the 7th. I am NOT happy about the lack of weight loss as a whole. But I'm still excited to go and spend time walking on the beach for exercise and trying to have a healthy beach trip with my family. The past couple of days have been great and I did a Jillian Michaels workout yesterday and I am going to purchase the 30 day shred, in an  attempt to do it every morning until we go to the beach. It has been exactly one month since starting nature throid and I am down a total of eight pounds. However, I do know that I can do better so it is time to pick it up. Hopefully I will be able to report a good amount of weight loss for the upcoming month.

No comments:

Post a Comment