Sunday, June 15, 2014

Well... I'm back from vacay

I think it is reasonable to say that my eating plan on my vacation was a big fail! I have decided not to weigh until I have a few days of lower calorie and exercise under my belt. I really feel like I'm going through some emotional changes and I'm trying to make good choices but relying on food too much for comfort. I'm using MyFitnessPal again this week. The first few days I'm definitely eating 1500 calories or less. I will weigh myself at the end of this week and see if I'm at least where I was when I left for vacation. I'm not going to weigh until then I think it will I only get me upset :-(. When I went to the grocery store today, I got some great  choices for snacks and meals for the week.  I have a chicken salad recipe that is lean and delicious that I will be making. I have some whole grain sprouted bread and lots of natural peanut butter and wonderful vegetables to make a great salad with and light dressing. This ought to be a great week! But for now tonight I have to go to my dads house 4 a cookout ,okay , also have approximately 800 calories left. Fingers crossed-  that i will correctly calculate what i eat  and keep below my calorie goal. At this point it's one day at a time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment