Wednesday, June 25, 2014

2 months on Nature-Throid

It has been two months of taking the natural hormone replacement Nature-throid and I feel so much better. I believe that it has affected almost everything:how I sleep, my appetite, my energy level, and apparently other hormones because that time of the month has not been nearly as bad emotionally. Overall I just feel healthier. But, I have really only lost a small amount of weight and I blame my eating habits. I definitely feel like it keeps me from gaining so much when I have over eaten.  I made out my meal plan for the week (this is so helpful), and I'm getting ready to go to the store to stock up on all kinds of great healthy foods! At least I lost back the pounds I gained at the beach. So ready to take some more weight off this week. My next weigh in will be next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment