Saturday, September 13, 2014

Finally well

It has been a rough 3 weeks. I had step throat and was really unable to eat right and exercise up until this past week.
I also have something that could be good but probably isn't good going on-- my tsh levels were normal but my T4s were low.  So,  I was disappointed that my doctor is keeping my dosage the same.  But it could be good enough to lose some weight.  I'm starting the weightloss study this week on Thursday.  I'll be getting all the specifics on Wednesday.  This weekend I will try to eat less. I have hurt my foot  and feel like i need to rest it today. I am at the highest weight I have been at in 3 years. To end on a positive note : this weightloss study is a great opportunity and i am grateful for my health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment